A Good Web Copywriter Can Optimize Your Website Like Nothing Else
Sure people like pretty websites . . . nice, clear pictures are good, too.
But when it comes down to it, the words on your website make all the difference. Few – if any – items can be sold on images alone.
That’s why a strategic web copywriter can make such a difference when it comes to your website. By bringing together strategic direct response copywriting, SEO strategy, some usability awareness, a good copywriter can turn your website into a selling machine.
- A good web copywriter can make it easy for visitors to know where to go to accomplish tasks.
- A good web copywriter distinguishes your company, products and services with clear, effective copy.
- And a good web copywriter keeps visitors on your site longer, moving them strategically towards taking action and becoming a lead or a customer.
Good website copywriting makes all the difference.
When you hire me to write or revise your web pages, here’s what I incorporate in my writing:
- Your briefing: Along with background information about your company, products and competitors, I need two essential bits of info: Your purpose for each page and your ideal visitor/prospect.
- Prospect research: I use the analytics from your website, information about your advertising placement, testimonials and other demographic data you provide to begin fleshing out your visitors. In addition, I take advantage of online forums and product reviews to get a better sense of your prospect’s top concerns and language.
- Product research: Combining both materials you provide me and my own research, I develop a thorough understanding of your product. Materials may include past promotions, competitor promotions, published and unpublished research, related media coverage, and interviews with key personnel.
- Key word integration: Based on key words/phrases that are either provided by you or identified by me, I integrate key words and phrases in order to optimize your pages for search engine rankings.
Each project fee includes two revisions within the scope of the original project.
Ready to make your website work hard for your business?
Send me an email for your FREE introductory problem-solving consultation. (30 minutes).
For a more strategic look at how your website can help your B2B marketing, get a copy of my free report “Turn Your Website and White Paper into a Recession-Busting Dynamic Duo”.